DEALING WITH FAMILY
As A Teenager How you Earn More Freedom From Your Parents?
The degree to which you're accorded freedom often matches the degree to which you prove yourself trustworthy. Not you have to be perfect. After, all everyone makes mistakes. Overall, though, does, your pattern of behavior give your parents reason to withhold their trust?
Ask yourself, what kind of track record do you have when it comes to being up front with your parents about my whereabouts and activities?
* Keeping your cerfew
* Following through on your promises
* Being punctual
* Being financially responsible
* Finishing chores
* Getting out of bed without prodding
* Keeping your room clean
* Speaking the truth
* Using the phone or computer in balanced way
* Admitting mistakes and apologizing