Answers to the question that people ask
Question To Ask
How Can You Have a Happy Family Life?
BASICALLY, the requirements for a
happy life and family are few and simple:
* Peace and security
* Loving family and friends
*Adequate food, clothing, and shelter
*Purpose in Life
*Hope for the future
How Can You Overcome Problems That Damage a Family?
* View of marriage mate. Husband ought to be loving their wives as their own bodies. Wives are admonished "to love their husbands" and to have "deep respect" for them.
* Proper view of children. Children deserve, yes, need, love and attention from their parents.
* View of elderly parents. God's Law thus fostered respect and a high regard for the elderly. This may be challenge when an elderly parents seems overly demanding or is I'll and perhaps does not move or think quickly. Still, children are reminded to keep paying due compensation to their parents.
* Cultivate self-control. Leave the scene if you feel yourself losing control. Going for a walk or engaging in some physical exercise may help you to control emotions.